If you’re finding the most popular email service providers around nowadays, you’ve come to the top place. In the year 2012, Gmail overtook Hotmail to turn out to be the leading email provider. Since claiming the top position, it’s showing no signs of slowing down. Now, the service boasts more than one billion users.
The other free email services provider is Yahoo Mail. Sure, its user numbers pale into irrelevance compared with Gmail (it had around 255 million at the start of 2018), but it’s still one of the most familiar worldwide email brands. Choosing the best email service providers for you can be a harder task, as there are many options available to consider – usually in these days of remote working. What are the spams filters like? How straightforward is it to keep your inbox prepared? Here is the list of the most popular email service provider.
List of the Top Most Popular Email Service Providers:
Launched in 2004, Google’s Gmail has to turn out to be the market leader in free email services with more than a billion users across the world. Gmail’s stripped-back web interface is the best part. Most of the screen is dedicated to your inbox, with the smallest of the toolbar and other clutter. Messages are smartly organized using conversations for easier viewing, and you can read & reply to emails with simplicity, even as a first-time user.
There’s a plethora of power here. Dynamic Mail makes Gmail more interactive, with the capability to take action directly from within the email, like filling out a survey or responding to a Google Docs’ comment. Messages can be routinely filtered into tabbed categories like Social, main, & Promotions, helping you to focus on the content you require. Leading-edge spam protects your inbox from collecting junk, you can handle other accounts from the similar interface (Outlook, Yahoo, various other IMAP or POP email), & there’s 15GB storage space for your inbox, Drive & photos.
- Google’s webmail juggernaut needs no introduction
- Sleek interface
- Reminders to respond to emails.
- G Suite option provides you lots of power.
- The paid plan isn’t as cheap as some
- No ‘All inboxes’ option.
Yahoo Mail (Official Link) doesn’t make the headlines so much, currently, but its newest version is an upgraded and professional service that stands up well against the top contest.
The well-designed interface resembles Gmail, at least firstly, with a big view of your inbox, one-click filters for ordinary messages & content (Photos, Documents, Travel), and simple browsing of all the emails in a discussion. But you can also organize mails into custom folders, & the layout can be tweaked to display a message preview in a few clicks. Mobile users have several added features like the option to unsubscribe to newsletters & such, without ever leaving the Yahoo Mail inbox.
- Useful extras like disposable email addresses
- 1TB of inbox storage
- Integrates email,
- instant messaging,
- Social networks and SMS text messaging.
- It doesn’t provide you IMAP access for desktop email
Microsoft Outlook is a browser-based email service supplier. It is integrated into Exchange Online, Exchange Server, & Office 365. It assists you in being productive and connects yourself at home and on the go. MS Outlook is one of the most well-liked and consistent email clients, but the advantages and disadvantages of anything go hand in hand. You can look at low priority messages at times suitable to you or as part of a listed review process.
- It provides enterprise-grade security.
- Outlook has a built-in calendar that allows you to schedule and handle meetings or events.
- You can see information regarding contact when you hover over its name.
- It provides a straightforward method to find people, & messages, documents in email.
- This application is sometimes not working well, not often but sometimes.
You may not recognize it, but if you’ve ever made an Apple ID, you can also get an iCloud email address to connect with your Apple ID. iCloud email is a possible email option if you regularly access your email package from your Apple mobile device. Apple employs numerous security features to ensure that your iCloud account is not compromised with two-step verification or two-factor authentication. There’s also a spam filter.
- It provides users with an outstanding spam filter and archive folder. All Apple devices support iCloud email.
- You can easily unsubscribe to unwanted email lists.
- The amount of online storage you have is somewhat limited
More Updates: TheMailUpdate
Zoho Mail is one of the top web-based email services for a cleaner looking user interface. It offers a simple interface. Zoho makes sure you about its top privacy features. Zoho Mail features comprise Zoho docs, best security, 99.9% uptime, iOS & Android apps, POP/IMAP migration, and several more.
- It has a simple control panel from where admin can modify settings & make customization.
- It follows the e-Discovery procedure that helps you to determine emails rapidly.
- Let you add comments in email threads, share files, handle tasks, & tag your organization team.
- These whole features make Zoho Mail is a must-use free email service for individual & business use.
- You have to pay for extra storage.
GMX Mail provides an excellent, basic free email account. This is a new email service that provides free unlimited email storage. It’s recognized for its well-liked mobile interface. Also, use it to receive email from other email services. There is a spam security feature to help keep your inbox spam-free as well as a virus security feature. Use the GMX Organizer to handle your appointments.
- It offers attachment up to 50 MB.
- It has a drag & drops option to control your schedule.
- GMX includes an online address book, which lets you keep track of all your contacts.
- It has great email filter Rules that assist you in keeping your inbox clean.
- Mailbox storage is very small, at only 1.5 GB.